Trip Reports from Visiting Old Pomerania
- Alex Does
Cammin! Visit of Alex Luck to his ancestral home in Kreis
Cammin. Includes numerous pictures. (In English)
- Casperson, Carolyn. "Trip to Pomerania: May 2009." Die
Pommerschen Leute / The Pomeranian People. 32, 3 (Fall
Maas: 1999 Trip to Germany and Poland. (In English)
Maas: 2001 Trip to Germany and Poland. (In English)
Maas: 2003 Trip to the Homeland of Our Pomeranian Ancestors.
- Jajn, Ken. "Revisiting My Pomeranian Roots: Finding Home
Villages and Touring the Area." Die Pommerschen Leute.
29, 1 (Spring 2006) 3, 7.
- Jahn, Ken. "Revisiting My Pomeranian Roots." Part Two.
Die Pommerschen Leute, 29, 2 (Summer 2006) 24-25.
Mark Pautz Trip to Poland, 1999. Rushed, Wrecked & Relaxed:
A Genealogical Weekend in Pomorze, Poland. (In English)
Mark Pautz Trip to Poland, Easter 2002. Before & After: Vor-
& Hinterpommern, Easter 2002. (In English)
My Trips to Pommern / Meine Reisen nach Pommern by/bei Paul
Sternberg. (2001, 2004, and 2005 trips)
- Pomeranian Adventure Tour. May 13-24, 2007. A trip, sponsored by WTKM radio station in Hartford, Wisconsin, to areas in the former province of Pomerania by a group of 42 individuals. Text and photos by Duane Bogenschneider.
- Naugard -- Hotel Oskar, Nowogard ,Poland.
- Szczecin -- Hotel Panorama.